Sunday, April 12

Yves Saint Laurent ; Le Teint Touche Eclat review

As my skin has gotten so much better recently I thought I would treat myself to a new foundation. Of course it had to be dewy and I'd heard a lot about the YSL's foundations so I found this one and thought I would give it a try! 

Firstly the woman at the counter was so lovely and didn't make me feel pressured to buy anything like they usually do! After me and my friend got colour matched we both decided to purchase it. Just looking at the bottle I wanted it, a 30ml glass bottle with gold detailing. It's a bloggers dream. I like the fact the bottle has some weight to it, making it not only look expensive but feel it too. It really does just scream luxury.

This foundation is very dewy and illuminating so exactly what I was looking for! They do have a matte foundation for girls who like that which looked lovely too. The foundation is very light coverage, and to me, perfect for summer. It blends so well and makes your skin tone look so bright and radiant giving a sort of satin finish and creating a glow from within. I'm so glad that it comes with a pump too making it super easier to apply, whether that be with your fingers or a brush. I prefer to squirt this onto a stippling brush, stipple it all over my face and then work it into the skin. I build it up a little on my forehead and cheek area just to give that little bit of extra coverage. 

With this not being matte it doesn't show any dry patches or areas so in my eyes this is a perfect 10/10.  Another thing to mention is that the SPF is 19 which is great!














Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig