Sunday, October 9

Kylie Metal Matte Dupes?? | Primark Liquid Lipsticks Review

When I seen that Primark were releasing metallic matte liquid lipsticks I got so excited and when they finally arrived in my local store I just had to pick them up and give them a whirl!

Metallic lips aren't really my thing but then again I've never tried them so why not give it a go when these were only £2?!


The packaging on these is the same as all of the other liquid lipsticks and the wand is the same too. Primark's liquid lipstick range is one of my favourites in terms of applicators, its just so right and its almost sort of furry! I tend to find that the applicator picks up just the right amount of product too and I never have to double dip.


There were only two colours to choose from and they're pretty much the same colour as Kylies King K (gold shade) and Reign (burgundy shade). When I swatched them they were so immensely pigmented and the glitter was not as chunky as I imagined. 

I HAVE to mention the smell of these too! They smell like blackcurrant which is refreshing compared to the typical vanilla/ cupcake scent. 

When I applied these to the lips I first applied the burgundy shade and it looked gorgeous. This is the sort of shade that will be perfect for around Christmas time. The glitter in this is subtle but still slightly noticeable. I just think its nice and something a little different! 

On to the gold shade- I applied this as a lip topper over a brown coloured lip and it looked incredible. I placed it just in the centre and blended it out with my finger. Again this looks subtle but gorgeous and different!

Overall I really do like these however the longer I had them on for the glitter started to actually fake off and go all over my face. For this reason I'm probably going to just wear these for pictures or videos or something like that!


If your thinking about giving these a go just do it! It's only £2 and you can try something new!

Paige, x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These look amazing considering the low price tag! To be honest i'd much prefer to try these over the Kylie ones as they're so much more affordable and look like great quality! Thanks for heads up, that burgundy shade is lush. Holly x http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig