Sunday, April 26

Revlon Colourburst Lip gloss

Lip gloss is always something I've hated and just over looked, that one sticky bad experience had put me off them ever since, until now. While I was randomly routing through eBay I came across these, Revlon Colourburst Lip gloss.

Instead of seeing something and then Googling it to see one million different swatches I just bought it, I'm usually quite sceptical but in this case the only thing that crossed my mind was the excitement waiting for them to arrive and they came in only two days! They cost me £4.99 apart from Belini (Middle shade) that cost £2.69. As I ordered Belini first and fell in love with it I then ordered the other two, Strawberry and Rosepearl no matter the cost. 

The thing I love the most about these lip glosses is that they're not sticky in the slightest, they're honestly a dream to wear. They also last an incredibly long time too, even while your eating and drinking. The colour pigmentation is something I've never seen before in a lip gloss. As you can see by the swatches below they really are incredible. I like how the colours are all very different in comparion with each other, with lipsticks I like the same sort of colours however I like that these are so different. 
















Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig