Monday, August 24

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter

You will all know by now how much I love to highlight and contour so it was only a matter of time before one of these illuminating pens wondered its way into my collection. Honestly I'd heard about the YSL one but I didn't actually know MAC did anything like it until I seen Sabrina on YT use one. 

I picked up the shade light boost as I thought that would be able to give me the highlighted look I was going for. Its like a regular concealer shade but with more yellow in it and light reflecting glitters. With this I thought it would be matte however with it being glittery it goes on matte but then appears really oily and dewy and I constantly have to apply powder on throughout the day. In the areas I apply this it also makes them so dry which is such a disappointment. 

Another thing that disappoints me with this is how bad it creases under my eyes no matter how much powder there is, which isn't really a good look. I personally think there are much better products out there to highlight with and I will not be repurchasing this. 








Paige, x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig