Tuesday, August 4

Cheap Treat Tuesday - Make Up Gallery Blusher

I've tried a few products from Make Up Gallery which are sold in Poundland however I've never tried their blushers. When quickly running through this caught my eye and I picked it up without even swatching it. 

Its the most stunning every day colour blush, which actually isnt chalky like other cheap face products are! I find with some cheap branded make up items its hit and miss and whereas the lip liners from the same range aren't very good this blusher is amazing! 

I got the shade Coral Rose 4 which is a gorgeous soft pink/ coral. It has no shimmer in which I like in a blush because I like to add the shimmer when I'm highlighting. Its very similar to Orgasm from NARS but obviously doesn't have the flecks of gold glitter. I also really like the packaging of this, its not too cheap looking and I don't think it will fall apart - unlike MUA! I like how its very sleek and for only £1 I think its brilliant! This also has Vitamin E in too.








When searching through my make up collection I noticed that this was so similar to this Kiko blusher that I already have. Literally the only difference is that the MUG one feels a tad chalky in comparison because the Kiko one is literally amazing quality!




Paige, x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig