Monday, June 1

A lost gem - Bobbi Brown lip colour

I remember when this was my first high end lipstick that wasn't mac- I bought it for around £9 in an outlet store and I was obsessed with it. However I sadly lost it and after looking for what seemed like forever I finally found it in an old bag!

I was so pleased and couldn't wait to do my make up and wear it. Its such a 'me' colour, a perfect muted pinky nude which is something that basically my entire lipstick collection is based around. This is a semi-matte finish and as its not trying its quite perfect- it lasts all day yet doesn't dry out my lips. Its very creamy upon application and is sheer yet pigmented at the same time.. if that makes sense?! 

It's a very wearable colour, perfect for day or night. You could team this with a lip liner such as whirl and then a lipgloss over the top for a more polished, dramatic look. I really would recommend these Bobbi Brown lipsticks and especially if your in an outlet store keep a look out as you can find some amazing bargains! 








Paige, x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig