Monday, June 29

My Everyday Make up

I thought I would share with you all an updated my every day make up, some things have changed since last time but as you can see I still absolutely adore my Naked Flushed palette and the Fit Me foundation!

Primers + Base: 

Ever since I purchased both these items I literally cannot put them down. I use my MAC fix plus for everything; I spray my face first before using the primer, after to set it all, to wet brushes and beauty blenders and for eyeshadow to create a foiled finish. I don't think I could live without this now. As for the primer, I've never really been into the ones that are like a gel and 'blur' everything out. I really hate the Porefessional and the Smashbox one but this is amazing and it really does blur everything out! This makes my make up look so flawless, I'll definitely be buying this again. 



Foundation:

No matter how many foundations I have in my collection I will always refer back to these two. If you have dry skin I really recommend both of these, they give such a flawless finish. The Wake Me Up on is a little dark for me and with the glitter I use this to literally wake me up and give my complexion more colour and glow. If I'm having a good skin day then I'll use the Fit Me foundation- its honestly so flawless that's all I can say!



Eyes:

When I did a review on the Lash Sensational Mascara I really hated it however now the tables have turned and I love it! I feel like I had to try differently to make this work for me but now I have I doubt I'll find any other mascara like it. I recently purchased Rollerlash and I hate that, there's no comparison between the two so after I've finished that up I'm just going to always use this one. Why fix something that's not broken, right? For eye liner this is something again that I will always refer back too; its black, sturdy and gives me everything I want from a liner. 




Blush and Bronzer:

This Naked Flushed palette is a dream to use; it contains bronzer, blush and highlight all in one so I feel like this is so handy and especially if your travelling which I usually am! The bronzer in this palette is my favourite one I've ever tried, its just the right colour with not too much orange in it! The blush is absolutely stunning as well and with this a little goes a long way!



Eyebrows and Highlight:

Like the MAC Fix + the Anastasia Dipbrow is a product I think I will always use. It makes my brows look amazing and unlike any other product ever has. This really does make your brows defined and precise. For highlight this MAC Soft and Gentle does the trick, I'm really loving the gold highlight at the minute rather than silver or champagne. I feel like this will last forever too as you only need to use a little.




Lips:

This is easy; Brave from MAC. It's the perfect every day lip colour and is like your lips but better. This is my most used and favourite lipstick ever!!


Paige, x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig