Monday, June 15

The Versatile Blogger Award





Last week I was nominated by Olivia and Danielle for the Versatile Blogger Award- thank you so much girls, it really does mean a lot that you all take the time to read my blog and actually think of me when something like this comes up! I would really recommend both their blogs so go check them out! 

The Rules:

  1. Thank the person(s) who gave you this award (I mean its obvious)
  2. Include a link to their blog - Click on their names and it will direct you!
  3. Select 10-15 bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly
  4. Nominate those 10-15 bloggers for this award
  5. Tell the person(s) who nominated you 7 things about yourself 

Seeing as though you guys may not know much about me this is also a pretty good way to get to know me more! 

7 Things about me:

  1. I have an unhealthy addiction to chocolate
  2. I'm currently studying Marketing at University
  3. The Divergent films are my absolute favourite movies - although horror is still my favourite genre!
  4. I dream of moving to America just for all the brands we cant get here in the UK!!!
  5. Rarely do I buy anything other than make up .. or food
  6. Nothing can top my favourite foundation which is Rimmel's Wake Me Up
  7. One day I dream of having a dog, they're my absolute favourite animal and if you ask anybody who knows me they'll tell you I'm obsessed with them, especially English bulldogs!!
My Nominations:




Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig