Sunday, March 1

Beauty haul!

Oops! It seems I've collected quite a few beauty products in the past few weeks so I thought what would be better than bringing them all together in a haul on a Sunday?!

I've been good recently and not splurged on much and I thought why not and started my online shopping basket..


First things first, MAC! 

I really wanted to try a few different things and make my makeup collection grow, so instead of opting for eyeshadows and foundations like I usually do I picked up some general face products.

I bought these two absolutely gorgeous blushes in the shades Breezy and Springsheen(L-R). Breezy is a plum colour and nothing like I have in my collection, on the other hand Springsheen is a very sheer peachy tone; a little goes a long way as it's seriously so pigmented!



 I also couldnt resist a mineralise skin finish and which other colour than soft and gentle? It's even more beautiful in person and like no highlighter I've ever seen. Like the blush a little goes a long way but you can apply more to give a more dramatic night look! 

This lipstick was a spur of the moment decison and you can probably all guess what it is.. that's right velvet teddy! I really didn't think I would suit this when it first came but its surprising really wearable, sometimes I dab a little pink over just to make it more suitable for my skin colour but I'm in love!!




Finally the last MAC product I picked up was in fact the strobe cream! I felt my skin and foundation routine needed a little pick-me-up so I thought I would give this a try! 

NARS is a brand I've never tried before so I thought instead of buying a Benefit box blusher like I usually do I would opt for something a little different. This is in the shade orgasm and its such a pretty colour with shimmer running through! It is smaller than I thought it would be but never the less go and try something from NARS if you haven't already.



Finally some random beauty bits! I picked up this beauty blender for just 99p from Home Bargains just to see how I got on with it as I really dont want to spend the Real Techniques prices and I love it! It makes cream contour and highlight look so flawless I really reccomend! 

False eyelashes are something I never wear but I wanted to try some Red Cherry ones so I picked these up from eBay for around £1.50! And then I repurchased just a travel size of my favourite eye primer; the Urban Decay primer potion!


Thank you for reading!

Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig