Saturday, March 14

My MAC palette!

I know I don't usually post on a Saturday but I really couldn't not write about this beauty! 

These are my first lot of MAC eyeshadows that I've ever owned so I'm really excited to share these with you! I was going to get the large pro palette with 15 inserts but I didn't know how long it would take me to purchase some more eyeshadows, or if I didn't like them then I didn't want to waste a big palette (and money!) so I thought it would be best to first of all just get a quad. 

The shades; All That Glitters, Mulch, Satin Taupe and Naked Lunch.





All that glitters is a gorgeous gold colour, very shimmery and pretty- great for the girly girl inside us all!


Much is an every day matte brown, not a dull brown but a vibrate sort of cork like colour!


Satin Taupe really reminds me of Aubersheen from the Soap and Glory palette I mentioned. Its a little sheer but very buildable and that little shimmer in it really makes the whole eye pop.


Don't get me wrong Naked Lunch is a gorgeous glittery champagne colour however is a little on the not very pigmented side!


Overall I'm so happy with the colours I've chosen, they're pretty basic shades but can create a few varied looks. The pigmentation is amazing in all the eyeshadows, except Naked Lunch, which I was slightly disappointed in. I tend to use this colour to highlight the inner corner of my eyes and on my brow bone. 

My favourite combination has to be All That Glitters and Mulch, they're so gorgeous together and teamed with some Super cat eyeliner and thick black lashes it all ties perfectly! I'm super excited to grow my MAC eyeshadow collection now I've tested and tried a few but I think I'm just going to make my eyeshadow purposes in-store; just so I can see the colours properly without having to rely on Google images of swatches!

What are your favourite MAC eyeshadows I should try next?

Paige, x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the look of these colours!

    lethallashes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig