Sunday, September 25

The Boyfriend Tag

A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I semi created the Boyfriend Makeup Knowledge Tag and you all really loved it. I've now been tagged to do another tag with my boyfriend from the lovely Hannah from Hannahs Wonderland


Q1. She's sitting in front of the TV, whats on the screen?

Come dine with me or Youtube



Q2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?

None! (I don't like salad dressing!)



Q3. What's one food she doesn't like?

MUSHROOMS



Q4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?

Water, sometimes Coke



Q5. What size shoe does she wear?

5 on one foot but a 5 and a half on the other! 



Q6. If she was collecting anything what would it be?

Makeup!



Q7. What is her favourite type of sandwich?

Corned beef? (Wrong! Egg mayonnaise)



Q8. What would this person eat everyday if she could?

Chocolate!!



Q9. What is her favourite cereal?

Krave



Q10. What is her favourite music?

Just chart stuff



Q11. What's her favourite sports team?

Dunno.. boro?



Q12. What's her eye colour?

Brown



Q13. Who's her best friend?

Ellie



Q14. What is something you do that she wishes you didnt?

Drive fast



Q15. Where was she born?

Middlesbrough



Q16. You bake her a cake for her birthday, what kind of cake is it?

I'd say brownie but thats not really a cake :/ (Erm, I'd be happy with a huge brownie!)



Q17. Does/ did she play any sports?

Dancing apparently!



Q18. What could she spend hours doing?

Sleeping or watching Youtube



Q19. What is one unique talent she has?

Doing makeup (Well I'm glad he thinks so!)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig