Monday, September 12

AUTUMN LIP PICKS

For me when it gets closer to autumn and everyones talking about berry and purple lips I feel quite left out because I really don't suit them at all. You'd think with me having dark hair and dark eyes I would but they literally wash me out SO much. 

This is when I thought why don't I create a blog post with the autumn lip shades that I would wear and that aren't too bold yet are still bold for me.. if that makes sense?! 


For me I think its a lot easier to wear a dark lip thats glossy rather than matte hence why theres only two liquid lipsticks. 

Also can we just take time to really appreciate the Gingerbread and Christmas Surprise candles?? Totally getting autumnal inspired right now. 


All year round I always opt for a nude lip, its goes with anything and can be worn in any season however if I do want to channel my inner vampy self then I like to build up slowly from the nudes to the more brown sort of shades. 


These are my autumn lip picks and as you can see they're slightly in the middle bit of the scale, just edging on the dark berry lip everyone loves so much. 



All of these ones are MAC and are all satin finishes except Whirl which is matte. All of these are so comfortable on the lips and last a decent amount of time too.


The last two are liquid lipsticks from Colour Pop so are of course matte. I don't wear these too often as they do flake off throughout the day and aren't as comfortable as a MAC satin lipstick. These are both the darkest in my collection but I think this is as dark as I suit.

What are your autumn lip picks?

Paige, x




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love ColourPop lip products my favourites have to be Alyssa and Magic Wand! I now need Trap after seeing your swatch! I am currently loving NYX Matte Lipstick in "Maison" it is a deep chocolate brown, perfect for Autumn.

    EmmysBeautyCave | Bloglovin | ColourPop GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these picks! Thanks for sharing. Gemma xxx

    gemsblogstorey.com x

    ReplyDelete

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig