Monday, September 26

My Christmas Wishlist 2016

Its getting to that time of year again where everyone seems to be asking me what I want for Christmas. I thought I would show you everything I really want to give you some inspiration!

1. Huda Beauty Liquid Matte: I'm so intrigued to try these as literally EVERYONE is raving about them! Theres a few shades I'd love but number 1 on my list has to be Venus. I've heard the formula of these are incredible too so I'd love the chance to get to try them!

2. Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Lipstick: Too Faced is my all time favourite brand so when they bring out something new its only natural that I want to try it. Cool Girl has to be my favourite shade! 

3. NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme: I know this is drugstore but I've been wanting to give these a go for the longest time! Ever since seeing that the shade London was a 'dupe' for Kylie's Exposed this has been high up on my Christmas Wishlist.



4. Violet Voss Holy Grail Eyeshadow Palette: This palette speaks to me on another level. Usually when palettes are released they never really appeal to me, this might be because I wouldn't use all of the colours or there wasn't a perfect peanut buttery shade however this palette is literally everything I could ever want. 

5. Violet Voss Glitter: As you all know I bloody love glitter, if I go on a night out and don't have glitter theres something seriously wrong. I've been loving experimenting with purples and think that this glitter would look insane on the centre of the lid! Oh and did I mention the shade of this? Its in the shade 'PAIGE'. 

6. Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara: Another Too Faced product! This one is my all time favourite mascara however it transfers so much, hopefully with this version being waterproof then it will be even better and not transfer! 


What do you want for Christmas?

Paige, x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great list of things to try! The only thing i've tried on the list is the NYX matte lip cream and I really love it. I'd love to try the Violet Voss palette and also the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. They will both be on my wishlist, hopefully Santa knows his way around Sephora ;)
    Holly x http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig