Sunday, September 6

August Favourites


I feel like I rarely do monthly favourites any more so here's what I've been loving in August!

Tangle Attack

I did a full blogpost on this (here) so you can give that a read for a proper review! What I've been loving so much about this is the fact its so much easier than using a brush, its travel friendly and does an amazing job at de-tangling my hair. I like to take this with my when I go swimming after the gym so I can brush through my hair straight away, just after I've done that I then apply my heat protect spray and leave in conditioner. After this routine I find that when I dry my hair that its super smooth and sleek looking.


Roller Lash Mascara

I'm surprised at myself that I haven't blogged about this until now but bare with me there will be a post solely dedicated to this soon. This is probably one of the best mascaras I have ever used. I was reluctant to try it at first thinking that nothing could beat the They're Real mascara however I was really surprised! The lift and curl this gives is amazing, this lengthens my eyelashes so much that people often ask me if I have falsies on.. its that good!




Bahama Mama Bronzer

I seem to be coming back to this bronzer the most out of everything in my collection, its such a gorgeous colour that isn't too muddy or too dark. On my skin tone I think this is great for generally just bronzing up but it even suits me to contour with. I think this is a perfect colour match to Benefits Hoola and this is cheaper too! I've even used this as a crease colour, very multi-purpose!



Whirl Lipstick

I still love the whole Kylie Jenner lip colour that's still going around so when I heard that MAC was releasing a new Matte collection and Whirl was now going to be an actual lipstick I knew I had to get it. Its a very mauve brown shade and looks gorgeous on the lips. If you follow me on snapchat (thefashionwayx) then you'll have seen me wearing it to death!



Stripdown Lip Liner

I've never tried a MAC lip liner before this so I thought I may as well get one while I'm getting a new lipstick and Stripdown to me looked like something I would use a lot. It's a nude/ brown shade with more of a chestnut tinge. This looks lovely on the lips and tones down a bit to give you that 'your lips but better' effect. I've worn this with nude lipsticks/ sheer lipsticks and even dark lipsticks like whirl and it makes the lips just look flawless. I can't wait to try more liners from MAC.



What were your monthly faves?

Paige, x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig