Monday, September 7

Top 5 MAC products // Starter Kit



Seeing as MAC is a brand that I really love I thought I would recommend my top 5 products as well as create a basic starter kit! MAC isn't cheap so I know that I'm very reluctant to try certain products and I guess that many of you will be like that too. Here are the things I can't live without.

Fix +

This is a multi-purpose spray that can be used for so many things. You can wet brushes to give that dewy appearance to foundation or to turn baked eyeshadows into foil finishes. As well as this you can use this before and after your foundation routine to prep the skin and then to set it in place afterwards. This is expensive but they last such a long time and seeing as I use mine every day I can barely notice it going down!


Strobe Cream

This is basically a pearly/ iridescent moisturiser that you apply before any make up; it gives the most gorgeous inner glow to your skin and makes you look so much more alive. If your having one of those dull skin days this can really brighten your face up. I recommend this more for those who have dry skin as it will make your foundation look 10x more flawless. 



Face & Body Foundation

This is probably my favourite foundation ever, if you have dry skin you really need this in your life! As its water based and very dewy this gives the skin that glow and awake-ness everybody needs in the morning. What I like about this is that it literally suits everybody. You can build up the coverage and also apply powder afterwards if it's a little too dewy. Unlike the other MAC foundations I feel like this is one that isn't orange!


Painterly Paint Pot

These little pots of joy can be used on their own as a cream eyeshadow or underneath regular shadow and used as a primer. I wanted mine for both hence why I chose the shade Painterly. This colour cancels out all the red and blue on my eyelids making it a perfect base to start my eye look. However I can also use this as an all over colour and then I would blend a brown shaddow into the outer corner and crease for an easy to do but amazing look! 


Lipstick

MAC lipsticks are the most famous thing about MAC, there are just so many to chose from! I really feel like you can't go wrong with any lipstick that you pick because they're all gorgeous and such amazing quality. Make sure you do your research on what finish's and formulas there are so you don't pick something you wouldn't wear. My favourite shades are: Velvet Teddy, Whirl, Brave and Faux.


Soft and Gentle Highlighter

This is such a gorgeous highlighter and I'm sure you will of all heard of it before- and that's why you should get it too. You can't go wrong with this gold highlighter. The glitter isn't chunky or over powering and it will last you forever. I haven't even made an indentation into mine in the many months I've been using it. You can also use this as an inner eye highlighter or even just as an eyeshaddow. 



What are your top MAC products?

Paige, x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig