Monday, July 13

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

After trying a few 'Beauty Blenders' and them not doing too much I thought I would bite the bullet and purchase this Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. The reason I say bite the bullet is because I personally feel the £5.99 price tag is a little over priced for a sponge.. even though the original Beauty Blender is £16 which I certainly would not pay! 

This sponge claims to create a flawless base and produce high definition results which I really do think it does! I usually apply my foundation with a flat top kabuki or stippling brush and then buff it all into my skin however when I use this (damp) I can clearly see more of a flawless airbrushed finish. I do feel like this soaks up some of my product but not too much. 

I especially love the flat side of the sponge, I found this was perfect for concealer and even setting it with powder. The flat edge teamed with the tip means to can really get to every part of your face such as round your eyes and nose. This means that it also creates a better more precise finish around those areas as a brush cant really produce that effect in small spaces. 




Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig