Tuesday, July 21

Cheap Treat Tuesday!

While on the hunt for some new make up to try I came across a bunch of Urban Decay Cream shadows, they don't actually sell these any more but never the less I desperately wanted to try them!

There were a few colours that looked gorgeous but I only wanted to get one for now- in case I didn't like the formula or what not. I picked the shade 'Rehab' but 'Mushroom' looked pretty similar to it. 

It arrived within 2 days which I was incredibly pleased with and came in all its original packaging. It has a doffer applicator which dispenses just the right amount of product as the consistency is a little thick with it being a cream. The colour itself is a cool tone brown which has sort of a silver sheen to it in the light. If you pair this with one of the Urban Decay Primer Potions its like a match made in heaven. I've been wearing this combo with just a bit of mascara and it makes my eyes pop. It's such a versatile shade that can be worn day or night. The shadow also sets very quickly and doesn't crease at all, even without primer. 

I spread this on my lids with the applicator and then blend it out with my fingers as it gives much more of a natural, not harsh look. I picked this up off eBay for £3.







Paige, x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig