Tuesday, April 5

Too Faced / Born This Way Foundation

If any of you have been with me for a while either on here or my YouTube channel then you will all know that Too Faced is probably one of my favourite brands! When this foundation was released on Debenhams I had to get my hands on it however the only problem was choosing a colour!

This foundation I had seen quite hyped about as some of the things it was supposed to do sounded right up my street! It firstly claimed that it was oil free which is great because even though I want that dewy look I don't always want the extra oil- especially on my nose! This is also supposed to hydrate the skin through the use of Coconut Water and brighten with Alpine Rose. It says its a medium coverage but buildable which I agree with 100%!

Packaging: Firstly just look at how stunning this looks. Frosted glass bottles to me just scream luxury and that I'm all for! I love the black with the gold too, it just looks so expensive but also really classy and feminine at the same time. The top of the lid is also embossed with the TF logo and the underside of the bottle has the shade colour and all relative information. This also comes with a pump too which is just a godsend, I find that usually products that don't have a pump I end up using way too much product so this way your only using what you need. 



Price: So this foundation retails for £29 on the Debenhams website which is actually cheaper than the TF website which is £1 more and then with shipping on top. This comes in 11 shades (Debenhams) and I picked mine up in the shade Natural Beige. This is a little dark for me but I can just about get away with it! Click + Collect is also available on this item too!



Product: I can quite easily say that this foundation.. is my all time favourite! It is honestly the most softest, natural looking radiant foundation that I've ever tried. I like to use 2 pumps and just squirt them onto the back of my hand and then I go in with my Real Techniques Complexion Sponge. This way I find that the foundation looks more like skin and looks a lot softer and natural. I sometimes build up the coverage around my red areas and it never appears patchy or cakey. The odd few times that I have used a brush I haven't really liked it but that just means that I only use this foundation on special occasions because I never really have the time otherwise. 

This tends to last all day and looks AMAZING in pictures! I usually wear this on nights out and its just the perfect foundation to wear. I tend to wear a mattifying primer underneath and I feel like that makes the foundation have more of a velvety demi matte finish. The primers I like to use with this are the Nivea Aftershave Balm or the Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot. 





Overall I couldn't recommend this foundation enough and when I eventually run out of it there will be no doubt ill be repurchasing. 

Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig