Sunday, December 27

Too Faced Soul Mates Blush and Bronzer

As I shown this in Fridays video I thought I would do a blog post dedicated solely to it. Im so fascinated by the brand Too Faced and I can't wait to try more from them! 

Ever since this came in my Cohorted Beauty Box I haven't been able to put it down. Its such a gorgeous product and is so easy to wear. This is in the shade "Carrie and Big".



On them days where I need some warmth and colour to my complexion this is so perfect for that. I take the bronzer on my Real Techniques blusher brush and sweep in a 'three' motion. It adds just the right amount of colour and the shade is just right too. Its not too muddy nor orange either yet it has the perfect glowyness about it.




As for the blush this is such a pretty coral colour, something which I don't really own. Its quite pigmented yet still sheer at the same time which is the best type of blush as it doesn't apply to harshly at first. You can use the blush and bronzer together or separately depending on what look your going for. I like to use it separately as I find it looks so stunning just to add a bit of colour to your glowy tanned skin.




The packaging is too die for aswell, the heart shape is so cute and completely different to anything I own. I like the fact that its black which makes it sleek looking at the same time. The amount of product you get is very generous and the mirror is huge which is a bonus.

Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig