Sunday, December 20

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation // Review

I always feel like I need to have at least 1 high end foundation on the go at any one time and after my favourite YSL one is sadly coming to an end I decided to pick up this one up from Benefit.

I've tried it before from mini samples and I really liked it so I purchased it when Debenhams were having 10% off.

This is the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation - which is such a mouthful! 



I picked up the shade "Im so money - Honey" but I could of easily of got the lighter shade up if needed be! I must say I think this is such a gorgeous foundation and is impeccably easy to wear. It's definitely more of a day to day foundation but that doesn't mean it can't be worn at night.

The foundation consistency is very light weight and gives you medium coverage. The finish is dewy but not greasy looking. This lasts on me at least 8 hours which is ideal as thats generally the amount of time I'm out of the house for. 

I have dry skin but get oily on my nose throughout the day so I find that the foundation is a little 'shiny' on my nose therefore I just set it with some powder but as for the rest of my face its perfect. I love that dewy and luminous effect! If you have oily skin I wouldn't really recommend this however you could always set it with a powder and it would be fine! 

I love the typical benefit packaging and how different yet girly it is. I do like sleek NARS and MAC packaging but I think my favourite will always be the benefit packaging, its so unique and interesting! What I love about the bottle is that when you pump the product theres something at the bottom that pushes the foundation up- not only is this great for seeing how much you have left but it also lets you reach it all and for none to be wasted along the sides. 

This retails at £26.50

Paige, x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig