Monday, December 21

Make Up Geek Eyeshadows // First Impressions + Review

I think everyone has heard of Make Up Geek shadows and we can now get them in the UK! I obviously made an order straight away and then after testing them out I quickly made another order- thats how good they are!




I wasn't sure how many to get so I decided to get 2 of the small z palettes and have 4 shadows in each. In the black z palette I have more of a brown and gold smokey eye look. These shades are (L-R): Frappe, Americano, Homecoming and Peach Smoothie.



Frappe: A gorgeous matte soft brown, perfect for the crease or transition colour. 

Americano: Another matte, but this is a very dark chocolate shade.

Homecoming: This is described as a medium brown with gold shimmer. 

Peach Smoothie: Another matte shade, this is a lovely soft peach which is perfect for the first colour you use.

In my second z palette I went for more of a rose gold themed eye look. The shades are (L-R): Cupcake, Shimma Shimma, Cinderella and Sensuous. 




Cupcake: A soft pink with a hint of brown, a matte shade perfect for transitioning. 

Shimma Shimma: A metallic shimmery champagne silver. Perfect for highlighting the inner corner and brow bone or all over the lid.

Cinderella: A rose gold shimmer, this looks amazing on the lid!

Sensuous: This is a shimmery purple with flecks of silver with brown undertones.

I would recommend these time and time again. The pigmentation and colour payoff is just incredible, their so buttery and easy to blend. I much prefer these over MAC and Urban Decay shadows!

Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig