Monday, May 25

Graphic palm print shorts - Wishlist




Its not very often that I write about fashion - even though that's my blog title, but when I came across these absolutely stunning shorts I knew I had to blog about them! 

White Top; Primark £9
Shorts: Topshop £32
Black Top; Primark £10

I came across these shorts while looking for some summer pieces to add to my wardrobe and I'm really into minimalistic basic items at the minute and I know these are the opposite but I thought the print on them was incredible. They're really tailored and sleek looking which I what I love about them, especially with the crazy pattern. 

You could style this either with black or white or even tan! They can also be dressed up with heels and a clutch or flats and a over the shoulder strap bag. They are a little pricey at £32 but for the top half, footwear and a bag you can get perfect simple pieces at the likes of Primark for very little!  

Hopefully they'll have these in my nearest store and that they'll look how they do online! 

Paige, x 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig