Sunday, May 10

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Cream Contour Kit

Anastasia Beverly Hills is a brand I absolutely adore.. but only own one product of. Until now! I'm more into cream products rather than powder, especially when it comes to contour so when this was first released I knew I just had to have it! 

With my skin being dry I thought this would work wonders, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Just last week I got an email from Cult Beauty letting me know this was now available through their website to buy in the UK. Just like I did with Velvet Teddy I clicked the email and bought this straight away. I thought it would sell out quite quickly so I snapped it up as fast as I could. 

This came today (6/05) and I took my pictures before I tested it and couldn't wait to do the write up! When I did swatch this it wasn't as creamy as I perhaps thought however I've had a few products like it where it just takes a few uses to get them really creamy and nice to use. 

When I looked at the colours, if I'm honest I didn't have a clue what half of them were for but I thought that I would try using a few how I thought first and then do a bit of research! Firstly I used Cream as a concealer, Banana as a highlighter and then Cinnamon as my contour. I found these colours worked best but if I'm having a pale day I would probably have to use Nude and Cinnamon mixed together. When I done my whole face I did notice a huge differences and I can now offically say this kit is amazing and one you need to have in your collection if you love contouring as much as I do. Prepare to see this in many more posts! 













Paige, x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig