Tuesday, August 16

New To My Makeup Bag | Haul!

I literally just popped into my local Superdrug for some wipes.. and then this happened! Although now I think about it thats how it always happens!

So the actual thing I went in for in a new pack of the B. Cleansing wipes. I like to use these when I'm staying at my boyfriends or have came in from a night out; or in shorter terms when I'm being lazy! I've tried the B. Micellar wipes before and absolutley loved them so I thought I would give these a go! What I love about these wipes is that their actually wet and not half dried out like all other brands I've tried! 


Next up is the Powder Brush from Makeup Revolution, something I wasn't planning on buying! I did feel like this was a bit expensive as MUR aren't known for their brushes unlike Real Techniques or Morphe but I loved the size and shape of it. I've wanted a similar brush from MAC for such a long time and this looked identical so that was my reasoning behind this purchase!


I also picked up my first Kate Moss lipstick from Rimmell! This is quite exciting for me because after I swatched it the colour was so me and was like my all time favourite MAC lipsticks rolled into one and for half the price! This is the shade 56 Boho Nude and is my favourite from the whole collection. 

Next I spotted this new in Vivid Baked Highlighter in the shade Rose gold by MUR and didn't think it would faze me until I swatched it. Its so beautiful and has that stunning pinky gold sheen to it. I would use this as a blush and highlight in one and can't wait to do so! 


The last product I picked up is the Soap & Glory Peach Party Blush Brick. I've never really looked at these before but after I did I couldn't not buy it! Its soooo pretty!! Again I'd wear this as a bronzer and highlighter all in one! 


I'd say thats me on a spending ban for a while but its me were talking about here! 

Paige, x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love MUR rose gold highlighter! It's perfect for the summer time :))) Great haul

    ReplyDelete

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig