Monday, June 13

Products I Need To Use More

I absolutely love narrowing certain blog ideas down to only 5 selected products, it makes me think really hard and give a truly honest opinion. 

I dont necessarily have a huge makeup collection but its big enough to forget about products I used to love or that were that ridiculously expensive I need to force myself to use.


Laura Mercier Foundation Primer

This was a product that was so hyped about on YouTube and I was so excited to get it. I used it but didn't really give it long enough to notice a difference in the longevity or finish of my foundation and base makeup. Considering this was hard to get a hold of at the time and the price I really need to use this more. 

EX1 Invisiwear Foundation 

Now this is a foundation that I genuinely love. I also did a first impressions on this which you can watch here. Its such a lovely foundation however it works best with a beauty blender, due to this its quite time consuming which is why I never use it. The next time I go on a night out I'm 100% going to reach for this! 


MAC Lightscapade Mineralise Skin Finish

Again this is another product I absolutely love yet don't use as I have a highlighter obsession which means too many to choose from. When it gets to summer I know I'll get my use out of it so prepare to see lots of this on here and on my channel! 


Makeup Revolution Contour + Highlight Duo

This is just a product that I really enjoy using and just generally need to use more! Its also so perfect for travelling as its two products hence why I plan on taking it to Ibiza with me!


Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette 

From my previous post about palettes I should use more - hence where I got the idea for this from - I thought I would include this here too. Like I said in that post the colours are gorgeous but I mainly need to use this because it was so bloody expensive! I knew I didn't need this but I still bought it, silly me! If your interested this is currently for sale on my depop (@paigeallan0).

Paige, x 


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have loads of palettes I definitely need to use more! Who needs 10 palettes?? :D Great post :) x

    Holly ∣ Closingwinter

    ReplyDelete

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig