Monday, June 20

Battle of the bronzers!

I feel like there are so many bronzers and contour kits out there that I thought I would gather them all and round them up to show you what to rush out and buy or what to not waste your money on. 


Palettes

ABH Cream Contour Kit - I absolutely hate this. I first bought it when it was launched and it's probably the biggest waste of money out of anything in my entire collection. This is so dry is impossible to blend or play around with and always ends up looking cakey.

Too Faced Cocoa Contour Kit - This on the other hand I love. The only shade thats a bit meh is the highlight as the glitter is quite chunky but other than that its a great palette!


NARS x Steven Klein Cheek palette - My go to palette. Both contour and bronze shades are incredible and when they hit pan I will 100% be purchasing them as singles.

MUR Ultra contour palette - This is my favourite out of all the palettes as it contains everything. The bronze shades are also practically identical to the NARS ones too! 

Drugstore

MUR Duo Face Sculpt - If your wanting something again identical to the NARS palette then you need this, this is my go to at the minute and is so travel friendly. It was also the most pigmented out of everything swatched.

NYX Blush Taupe - This is amazing too and super purse friendly. This one however is definitely a contour shade as it would be way too ashy and grey toned for a bronzed look. 


High End

Benefit Hoola - A firm favourite in many collections however this really isn't pigmented and I always opt for something else. 

Too Faced Dark Chocolate Soleil - This again isn't pigmented, especially compared to the MUR Face Sculpt. However I do like this for a light dusting all over the face


MAC Sculpt Powder - Now I love this powder, this is actually the most pigmented out of all the higher end side. Its also great to contour and bronze!

The Balm Bahama Mama - This one was slightly less pigmented than the MAC one but still better than Benefit and TF. I really like this one however its best to apply it with a really soft or duo fibre brush as it can go a little patchy. 



Cream 

W7 Chunky Bronzer - This is okay if your a beginner or want to get more into cream contouring however this way way too orange for my skin tone.

LA Girl Pro Conceal - This is a lot more on the bronze shade so I really like this! Its also great in the summer time to make everything look flawless rather than wearing a cakey powder! 




Paige, x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig