Tuesday, June 7

Forgotten Makeup Favourites


Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

Once upon a time this was my favourite foundation and to be honest it probably still would be if I used the last of it and repurchased it. Sadly I have too many foundations in my collection and wanted to try something new. However with this being rereleased in different formulas I can't wait to try the matte and poreless version! 

Essence Eyeshadow Primer

If I don't use my MAC paint pot to prime my eyes this is what I'll use. However I use my MAC one daily so hence why this has been forgotten about. I really need to use it more so that my MAC one doesn't run out as this is a cheaper alternative.


Revlon Lipglosses

You can read my full review of these here but if your looking for a gloss these are gorgeous. They're non sticky and super pigmented and honestly I don't know why I don't use these more. If you follow me on snapchat (thefashionwayx) then you'll know last week I teamed this up with MAC's Yash to create my own 'Kylie' gloss. 

Too Faced Melted Lipstick 

This is only a sample size but never the less I really loved this at one point! As you can see from the swatch is a beautiful orange based nude, quite similar to Velvet Teddy.


Smashbox Cream Shadow

This was my first ever purchase from Smashbox and other than a lipstick is the only product I own from them. This gorgeous cream shaddow is a beautiful Champagne pink colour and is just dreamy. I really like this but I just know I won't use this again just because cream shadows aren't my thing. Im currently selling some bits on my depop (@paigeallan0) and am thinking of listing this so let me know what you think! 


Just look how pretty these swatches are!

Paige, x



SHARE:

1 comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig