Sunday, February 28

Sleek Barekissed Illuminator

In my latest GRWM video I used the Sleek Barekissed Illuminator in Monacco and I love it that much I thought I would do a whole blog post dedicated to it. 




The whole liquid illuminating products always remind me of MAC strobe cream but for the price I wanted to find some cheaper alternatives. The first one other than MAC that I tried was the NYX version; this comes in a coppery gold shade and is just okay. Its a bit hard to blend into the skin and I'm not too keen on the colour. I then tried the Loreal Lumi Magique one and this again is just okay. I felt like I was using so much product and that you couldn't even notice it on my skin.


(NYX, MAC, L'OREAL)

After seeing Rosi's video (link here) I decided to give it a go and my god I love it! Theres 4 shades to choose from - and of course I want them all. The shade Monaco is sort of a champagne shade with a hint of pink throughout. What I like most about this is how much product you get; this is like the size of a foundation and for the price its such a bargain!





I also feel like this actually does something and shows up on the skin, which you can see in my video. The product is of course glittery but you don't look at your face and look like a glitter ball, its very subtle. You can either use this under your foundation like I do or even mix it in.

Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig