Monday, February 22

Bourjois City Radiance Foundation

If you've been keeping up to date with my recent videos on my YouTube channel (click to watch) you will know how obsessed I am with drugstore products at the minute and especially foundations! 

I realised that I don't even know half of the products that drugstore brands even have so I thought I would check them out. I realised how amazing their foundations were and after owning one from pretty much every brand apart from Bourjois I decided to pick this one up!

This is the newest foundation; the City Radiance foundation thats light coverage and protects the skin from anti pollution and sun damage. 





The packaging is something I'm not very used too as I only have foundations in a bottle however I was very intrigued. I somehow thought that this packaging allowed for less product but I was wrong as it still contains the average amount for a foundation.

The price of this foundation is £9.99 which I do think is a little steep considering the lack of coverage. 



I do really like this foundation, especially for day to day wear. Its light, gives a fresh look to the skin and is light coverage. I do think this is probably best applied with a stippling brush as I tried to use it with a flat top kabuki and a beauty blender and it just didn't work! 

Paige, x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig