Monday, February 29

Freedom Concealer kit

I've really been getting into concealer lately and trying lots of different ones. If your a makeup junkie like me you will have seen the MAC concealer kits but at that price I couldn't justify it- this is when I came across the Freedom version. 

With me I'd always rather try the 'dupe' first as its cheaper and will give me an indication of what the more expensive product is like and if I would even get along using it. 




This Freedom Makeup concealer kit was only £5 and I picked up the shade Light. It comes with 6 shades, all of which I think could work for my skin tone. Not only do the shades conceal but they also correct as there is a green toned yellow and also pinky salmon shades.





What I like most about this palette is that the shades are so creamy; I've honestly not felt anything creamier. They're also really pigmented for how creamy they are. 

This palette is great for on the go too as its so light and compact- it doesn't have a mirror though which I don't think is that big of a deal.

Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig