Tuesday, November 17

Cheap Treat Tuesday - Sleek blush by 3

I've had this in my collection for a while now but I never seem to use it and I don't know why! Its a great little blush trio and one of the shades is actually a dupe for Orgasm from NARS.  For 3 gorgeous and pigmented blushes this is only £10 which means it just has to be in the CTT section!




This is in the shade Lace which has a stunning orange to pink colour scheme. The pans for a start are huge meaning you get even more for your money and it will last longer! All three of these blushes are super pigmented and not even that chalky.



My favourite is the middle shade; Guipure which is the NARS dupe. Its a gorgeous pink shade with golden flecks running throughout. Although this makes it shimmery the glitter isn't chunky and as you can see from the swatches its just a really natural pretty colour. 



The other two I must admit look scary but they can be toned down with a very light hand! These colours can also be used as eyeshadows remember so you can get more out of them! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig