Tuesday, November 10

Cheap Treat Tuesday - Revolution Radiance Palette

Everything I've tried from Makeup Revolution has been absolutely amazing, especially their eyeshadows so when I seen a stand pop up in my local Superdrug I was so excited! 

There was so much to choose from so I quickly grabbed this highlighter radiance palette and ran to the till!



Surprisingly I don't actually own a highlighter palette so I thought this would be such a handy purchase and a good place to start. I also loved that the shades are all different and aren't similar. Again with the shades I think their something you don't really see in the drugstore never mind a palette full of them all! 

I love the packaging too, its sleek and straight to the point giving you a huge pan of product. 


The one slight downfall is that they aren't too pigmented however they are buildable so I suppose that doesn't matter too much! 

This palette is also a dupe for the Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette too and at only £8 you can't go wrong! What I also love about this is that you can use the fairest powder all over the face with a big fluffy brush or target a singular area with a more precise brush. 


What would you recommend from Make Up Revolution?

Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig