Sunday, December 4

Highlighter Haul

Recently the only products my eyes have been gravitating towards are highlighters! I thought I would round up my most recent purchases and show you all!

Makeup Obsession Highlighter

Anything that comes from the Makeup Revolution line I'm down to try so when I went to a student shopping night I managed to pick up a highlighter and a few shadows from the range. This is in the shade Pearl and is a gorgeous frosty white with golden yellow undertones.


Make Up Gallery (Poundland) Good To Glow Highlighting Powder

I picked this up quite a while ago after seeing all of the 'Testing Poundland' makeup videos and thought this looked super pretty. I really enjoy pink toned highlighters and this is so stunning. As this is quite pink it works best as a blush and highlight all in one so I tend to use this on days where I just want minimal but really pretty makeup. 


Laura Geller Baked Gelato Illuminator 

I picked this up in the shade Peach Glow- again loving that pink toned highlighter! I really like this however for the price I thought you'd get more product and the packaging would be a little more sturdier! I would however love to try the two other shades in this!


L'oreal Limited Edition Highlighter 

When I seen this, swatched it and then seen that it was limited edition I just couldn't leave it. I've never seen any highlighter like this from the drugstore. It has the same idea as Colour Pop's highlighters were there a bouncy, sponge like consistency and a cream in texture. I thought why not give this a go and I haven't been able to put it down since!

Top-Bottom: L'oreal, Makeup Obsession, Laura Geller, Makeup Gallery

What are your favourite highlighters? 

Paige, x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig