Monday, May 16

Top 5 High Street Products












L'oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer

This primer if you haven't seen me mention it on my two latest videos (channel here) is my absolute holy grail primer right now. This is the only primer that actually works in keeping me matte throughout the day and teamed with a NARS powder its like heaven. This is such a strange consistency as it almost melts in your hands as Sarah (blog here) referred to it. As I've just booked a holiday to ibiza - I'll stop mentioning it soon I promise - I feel like this will be perfect!

Miss Sporty Eyeliner

After trying the same old eyeliner ever since I started playing around with makeup I decided to try something new. I picked this up as it looked similar to the L'oreal one but for half of the price and I can't honestly rave about this enough. For a budget eyeliner its amazing! Its black, doesn't dry out and stays on all day. I'd really recommend this and its so easy to apply with its precise nib applicator. 

Revlon Colorstay Foundation

This again is another holy grail product but this time its foundation. If your oily I would go right now and pick this up.. right now! Teamed with the L'oreal Primer its a perfect combination and keeps me matte. This is the foundation that I wear on a daily basis with the use of a buffing brush however I also opt for this for night outs too as this literally locks in place even in sweaty night clubs and for this I use the Real Techniques Beauty Sponge. 

Maybelline Falsies Mascara 

If you like Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara I guarantee you will love this. My boyfriends mum bought this for me and I hated it, I'm sure theres actually a bad review somewhere on here.. oops! But after trying it out I've fallen in love, this is the best mascara ever at curling and lifting those lashes while still providing volume and length. I also find that a lot of mascaras actually transfer on me (Hello Too Faced Better Than Sex I'm looking at you!) but this is one that doesn't which is a bonus!

Makeup Revolution Salted Caramel Chocolate Bar Palette

When writing this post it was so hard to pick my top 5 favourites however I tried to go through every category. You'll probably be really sick of me mentioning this by now and especially as Katie (YouTube here) got me the Death By Chocolate version that will no doubt be making its rounds across both my channel and on here! This is probably my all time favourite drugstore palette- I like this way better than my MUG eyeshadows but thats probably because of the colours I chose. With this palette its so perfect and warm toned with just the right amount of mattes and shimmers. I also use this sometimes as a highlighter because why not!

Paige, x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig