Tuesday, May 24

Makeup Wishlist!


Kylie Lip Kits/ Lip Glosses

I'm finally wanting to bite the bullet and get on the bandwagon with these. Honestly the colours didn't really interest me until she launched exposed, I'm literally dying for that shade. And now I'm obsessed with her glosses! 

Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Eyeshadow Quad

I absolutely love Charlotte Tilbury and her products just capture my heart. I've been lusting after this palette for so long but will probably just add it to my christmas list.  

Violet Voss Holy Grail Eyeshadow Palette

Now this is my sort of palette, filled with gorgeous warm orangey red tones this is me in palette form! This is mega expensive and something which I'll probably never own but a girl can dream. 

The Balm Batter Up Shadow Sticks

The Balm is a brand that really intrigues me, it reminds be of benefit which is a brand that I will forever love. When I first seen this I thought the concept of them was so cool and imagined myself applying them to create a pretty eye look before heading out the door to Uni. These are something which I will most definitely be picking up! 

Paige, x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig