Sunday, January 31

Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette

Okay so I know I'm a little bit late to this bandwagon but as soon as I had seen and swatched this palette I knew I had to have it. I ordered this from Feel Unique as its free delivery over £10 but the palette was £40.



Firstly the packaging is absolutely gorgeous, its so different but totally Gwen. I did think the packaging would be bold but I didn't think it would still be girly. The palette is sturdy and has a nice weight to it. I especially love the huge mirror with the quote 'Magic's in the makeup'.




As for the shades there are 15 ranging from neutrals to bright funky colours in both matte and shimmer formulas. I love how this palette is perfect for every day but also night time wear too; I really do think this has something for everyone. I wouldn't normally wear bright colours so I like that this only contains two so I can get out of my comfort zone and try something new but still feel like I've spent my money wisely on something I can wear daily. 

Top row: 




Blonde -  A shimmery white, perfect for the inner corner or brow bone. Ideally best used with MAC Fix + as its a bit chunky.

Bathwater - A yellow toned shimmer.

Shrimp - A matte cream shade, perfect to set a primer or for the brow bone. 

Steady -  Another shimmer but this is more copper/ rose gold.

Punk -  A matte rich chocolate brown. This looks stunning blending into the outer v portion of the eye.

Middle row:




Baby -  Very similar to MUG's cinderella. A beautiful shimmery rose gold/ pink shade.

Anaheim -  A cool, matte chocolate brown.

Stark -  Another matte shade, this being more on the peachy/ pink side. Perfect as a transition shade or to set a primer.

Zone -  A warmer, darker matte brown.

Serious -  A matte black with hint of grey.

Bottom row:



Pop -  Another chunky colour that would be best used with the Fix +. This is more pink and gold toned, perfect for inner corner highlight.

Harajuku -  A stunning pink shimmer- this looks amazing on the lid with the chocolate brown shades to blend it out. It also goes on the eyes less pigmented then when swatched which is great so you can build it up.

Danger -  A royal shimmery blue.

1987 - A true yellow toned gold, this looks amazing on the eyes and comes out more gold than yellow.

Blackout -  A true matte black.

Overall I think this palette is stunning- you have everything you need for whatever look your going for and you could even fill your brows in using these highly pigmented shades. 

I also tried the lipstick ex girlfriend and can say I would 100% recommend that gorgeous shiny nude lip colour. 

Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig