Sunday, October 18

New in: MAC Lipsticks

So as you all will probably know my love for collecting MAC lipsticks is as strong as ever. There probably isn't a day where I don't go onto the MAC website, which I guess might be a bit sad!

I will be doing an updated MAC lipstick collection towards Christmas time over on my YouTube channel so make sure you subscribe to keep updated!




The first lipstick I purchased was Kinda Sexy which is a matte formulation. I got this because I needed a good nude; Pure Zen is a little too light for me and Velvet Teddy just isn't nude at all. When this arrived I was quite surprised at how orange toned this was, which did disappoint me a little. This is quite similar to Velvet Teddy other than the fact it had more peach tones throughout. However I do think I will be able to pull this off with a bit of a dark smokey eye!


I then purchased Spice which I can already tell is going to be one of my firm favourites! It reminds me of Twig mixed with Stone, a brown toned lipstick with a hint of pink. Its also a satin finish which is my favourite formulation! 

This is such an easy colour to wear and I really do think it will suit everybody however this will look amazing the darker hair and skin colour you are! Although its quite brown its not too bold so is perfect for general day to day wear or even work!


Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig