Thursday, February 19

Soap and glory perfect ten palette!

As you can probably guess I'm obsessed with makeup so finding new products that I love is something I really enjoy doing. 

I'm really getting more into eye makeup recently and when I came across this palette near Christmas I couldn't resist! There's 10 shades, some matte and some shimmer and it really does have something for everyone. You can create so many looks with this including brown and black smokey eyes, something delicate for a day look or something really dark for a night time look.

The pigmentation is incredible and the swatches below are just one 'swipe' of the product so you can see how vibrant they are. Obviously with the paler shades you would have to build it up but honestly a lot goes a long way. The palette itself comes in this gorgeous packaging, I especially love the fact how thin and light it is, compared to the naked palettes this is ideal if you were going anywhere. 

If I do hit pan on this I hope its back this Christmas!







What are your favourite palettes?

Paige xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig