Sunday, January 29

Where Have I Been & 7 Things To Do in 2017

Hi and I'm back! After what feels like forever and my 100th blogging break, here I am back again. I've had a stressful few months working and being at Uni full time however I now feel like I can get back to doing what I love as my assignments have cooled down and I've now cut down my working hours.

This year I want to do something other than just blog about beauty, hence why I'm kicking the year off with a non makeup related post. Yes, I'm still obsessed with everything in that department but theres so much more I want to write about too. I've got a lot of plans for this year already so get ready to read all about them!

1. Be Happy- Never in my life have I continuously felt happy but this year I'm going to change that. I'm going to equally say yes to more opportunities but also say no to the things I also don't want to do. I'm coming to the end of my degree too which will make me happy in itself but this will also free up my time so I can focus a bit more on myself. 

2. Travel- This is something I've always wanted to do and I feel like this year is the right time to do it. Me and my boyfriend have already got so many adventures planned including Zante, Thailand and Grenoble and were even getting a GoPro to document it all!

3. Save- I'm a pretty good saver but recently I've been a really bad impulse shopper and I need to snap out of it. If I don't need the money for traveling I need it for saving up for a deposit on a house which will hopefully be 2018/19. This year is just about preparation. 

4. Loose Weight- I know, I know this is a typical 'new years resolution type thing' but in all seriousness this is something that NEEDS to happen. I've already lost a stone and have at least another stone to go so I'm hoping I can stay on track. 

5. Be More Confident- This comes hand in hand with losing weight in all honesty, I know its not all about looks and it isn't but its how you feel too and I feel awful in myself. This isn't me and I just want to get back to being carefree and confident!

6. Make More Of An Effort- This is relevant to so many situations but I just think I'm getting a bit lazy in every aspect of my life. I need to get myself organised and start looking after myself.

7. Be Easy Going- I get that this is sort of the same type of thing as 1, 5 & 6 but I just think sometimes I'm a bit hard to deal with.. which makes me sound like such a bitch! I don't want to be like this anymore and want to just be carefree and enjoy whatever comes my way. I just need to take a deep breath and forget everything I know and go with whatever my heart desires.

Thanks for reading this really relaxed, chatty and laid back post but expect to see more from me over the next few weeks.

Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig