Monday, January 30

Feel Unique Haul

After receiving a few skincare items for Christmas I've been obsessed with looking after myself wether thats through skincare, sorting my sleep out or wanting to whiten my teeth, so I thought I would treat myself to something other than makeup for once!

The two main things I went on Feel Unique for was the This Works Pillow Spray and the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream. I ended up buying 2 gift sets as I found you got more for your money and it gives me the chance to try other products from the range!

With my order I also received 2 samples; the Vichy Serum and the L'Occitane Ultra Rich Comforting Cream which I'm so excited to try as I've never used anything from these brands before yet have heard so much about them! 


The first set I picked up was the This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Talk which contains a 7ml Pillow Spray and then a 5ml Stress Less Liquid. This cost me £22 which I thought was pretty good! 

I struggle with sleep so I can't wait to test this out so I can review it for you and let you know if this actually works.. 


Finally I decided to pick up an Elizabeth Arden set as I really wanted the 8 Hour Cream (which costs £27!) however this set includes the Intensive Daily Moisturiser 15ml and the Lip Protectant Stick all for only £22.40! I literally couldn't resist this amazing deal and if its something you've been eying up for a while I'd definitely suggest picking it up!

So far I'm absolutely loving the original cream and the lip protectant stick and have noticed a difference already!


So that was my haul.. and a first of many!

Paige, x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Allan. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig